The security of your personal data is important to us. Develop[crypto] has safeguards in place to protect the personal data stored with us. This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data.
Information We May Collect
1. Personal identification information you provide to us:
1.1. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
1.2. We collect and process information you provide directly to us when you use our Services. For example, the types of personal information we may collect from you when you visit or use our online services include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, account number(s), user name and password. You may choose to provide other information to us.
1.3. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they passively or voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities. Thus, in some cases, we will be unable to render services to you if you do not provide us personal identification information due to the requirements of anti-money laundering laws and other legal acts.
2. Information we collect automatically
2.1.We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website or Services. This may include, but is not limited to:
• Log information – we collect log information about your use of the online services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP-address and the page you visited before navigating to our online services;
• Device information – we collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our online services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identiﬁers and mobile network information;
• Location information – we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information
3. Information we collect from other sources
Disclosing Your Information
We will not sell or trade your information. We may share information about you as follows:
• We may release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
• With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identiﬁed information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Security and Storage of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user credentials, transaction information, and data stored on our Website. As soon as we receive your private information, we implement reasonable security measures and procedures to avoid unauthorised access from any third party. However, transmission of such data over the Internet using personal computers or mobile devices is not completely safe and, therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of all information submitted to our platform. Any transmission of such information and documents is at your own risk.
We may amend this policy from time to time to ensure that this policy is consistent with any developments to Develop[crypto] platform. All changes will become effective when posted unless indicated otherwise.